Wednesday, March 25, 2020

The more I think of you, The more I fall for you.

The more I think of you,
The more I fall for you. 

Everything seems so magical when it's you,
You are the one for me, I somewhat knew.

Love it when you make the movie plan,
Just to hold my Hand.

It feels nice,
When you take me for a long drive,  
I silently wish, let my destination don't arrive

Your occasional gazes,
Your smile just amazes.
The often we meet,
I feel more complete.

When you send the music note
You act like my antidote/ Cure
When you say, you are dedicated
Instantly my mood gets elevated 

When your hands softly touch my cheek 
There is something about you so mystique
I wonder how somebody could be this sweet.   

Your thoughtful presents
I find them very pleasant 
My desire for you grows high 
When you are not close-by 

You do get irritating at times 
But your cuteness is visible from your eyes 
The abundant Love that you give
With all of "you," I want to live.   

I want to spend the rest of my life
To be called as your wife  

The more I think of you
The more I fall for you 

No comments:

Post a Comment